Working Papers


In order to obtain working papers, a student may obtain an application from the Guidance Office or download both files below. If the student has submitted documentation of a private physical or had a school physical within the past year, the school nurse will complete the medical section of the application. If the student has not had a recent physical, this portion must be completed by their private physician.

A parent/guardian must sign the application and provide any supplemental documentation requested. Once the application has been completed, the student must return the form to the Guidance Office for processing.

Application for Employment Permit

Physical Fitness Certificate