posted Aug 10, 2015, 9:11 AM by Doreen Dedrick
updated Aug 27, 2015, 7:41 AM
[August 10, 2015] Ramapo Central has upgraded its meal prepayment service with new vendor MySchoolBucks.com, which offers parents a better mobile experience, faster checkout, more automatic payment options and easier account management.
Parents with an existing MyLunchMoney account may access their new MySchoolBucks account via http://www.myschoolbucks.com using their registered email address and password information—and will not need to create a new account. Student names, account balance information, meal histories and automatic payment settings will also be available through my MySchoolBucks.
As with the previous vendor, parents will be able to:
- Prepay for meals with cash or check through their child’s school cafeteria or the Food Service office in Hillburn
- Prepay for meals with Visa, Mastercard or Discover
- View their child’s purchases
- Receive low balance alerts
- Access their MySchoolBucks account on desktop and mobile devices (via Android and iOS apps)
All services are free, except for prepayment by credit card, for which there is a $1.95 fee charged for each transaction. Need technical support? Call 800-479-3531.
MySchoolBucks enrollment is voluntary; non-participating students may continue to pay for meals as they have in the past.
Meal pricing for the 2015-16 school year
Elementary Breakfast: $1.00
Elementary Lunch: $2.25
Secondary Breakfast: $1.25
Secondary Lunch: $2.50