Contact RCSD
Need help? Below is a listing of contacts for the most frequently asked questions. For departments not listed, call the District's main number at (845) 357-7783 for assistance.

To resolve issues pertaining to a student, view guidance for where to direct communications for timely, effective resolution.

For school contact information, click here.
For district email addresses, click here.

Athletics, call (845) 357-7283.
Do you need information about schedules, sports physicals, or what sports are offered each season?

Attendance, call the School Nurse at your child’s school.
To report your child’s absence, contact the School Nurse directly and provide your child’s name, grade, and teacher. For absence due to illness, please also include a brief description of your child’s symptoms. For a middle school student, call (845) 357-7400 ext. 31418 for attendance. At the high school, call (845) 357-3800 ext. 41700 for attendance.

Change of address or contact information? Call your child’s school.
To change or correct student information—including address, emergency contact information, etc.—contact your child’s school building directly.

Employment Opportunities, call (845) 357-7783.
For teacher and administrator openings, visit the Lower Hudson Valley Online Application System. Information regarding opportunities for non-certified positions and substitute teachers may be found here

Facilities, call (845) 357-7783 ext. 11217.
Are you interested in using a school field or building for an upcoming activity? Would you like to know more about pesticide application on school grounds?

Fitness Center
Community hours are posted on the Athletics page. Visitors must complete an application to access the facilities at Suffern High School. Click for application and other info.  

Food Services, call (845) 357-7783 ext. 11218.
Need information on the lunch menu, pricing, or allergen disclosures? Click here

Purchasing and vendor information, call (845) 357-7783 ext. 11227.

Registration, call (845) 357-7783 x11256.
New to the district? Find out how to enroll a student. 

School Health, contact the School Nurse at your child's school.
For information on screenings, physicals, and other health-related matters, click here

Special Education, call (845) 357-7783 ext. 11238.
Special education is provided through the district’s Pupil Personnel Services for students starting at preschool age.

Transcripts, contact the student’s school(s) directly.

Transportation, call (845) 357-7783 ext. 11227.
For information regarding bus transportation matters—including eligibility, lost and found, late bus runs, private school and day care requests, safety and snow days/emergency closings—click here. 

Universal Pre-K, call Child Care Resources of Rockland (CCRR) at (877) 425-0009 ext. 460.
To learn more about the Universal Pre-K program, visit the CCRR website.